Full Circle Program
What is Full Circle?
The Full Circle Program is a very unique program located at the new Fairmont Government Building in downtown Fairmont 416 Adams Street. So let's see what Full Circle is all about.
Who is it for? The Full Circle Program is for ANYONE in the community. You DO NOT have to be signed up for unemployment to take advantage of these workshops.
How much does it cost to attend? All Full Circle Workshops are FREE to anyone in the community.
What kind of Workshops are Offered? There are many different types of workshops that are offered due to student needs. Full Circle offers workshops in Basic Computer Skills, Microsoft Office Programs, Using Google Applications, Resume Writing, Interview Skills, Finding Jobs Online, Filling Out Online Job Applications for Beginners, Intro to the MACC System and much more.
• FREE Microsoft Office Certifications: Microsoft Word and Excel
The Microsoft Office Certification is an ongoing/open enrollment class held every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Classes are held weekly and attendance is mandatory. What you as the student need to know before you enroll is that depending on the certification Word or Excel you must commit your time to obtain the FREE certification. Microsoft Word Certification takes anywhere from 8-9 week and Microsoft Excel can take between 9-13 weeks depending on your skill levels prior to enrollment. If you are interested please follow the steps below to enroll in these classes.
In order to enroll in the FREE program please follow the following steps:
1. To Enroll in these one week classes please sign up in the Fairmont WorkForce WV Office in person or you can call 304-363-7323. Once you have signed up your teacher will inform you as to your start date due to limited seating.
2. The Microsoft Office Certification Program is an open enrollment course. It is self-paced but attendance is MANDATORY. Classes are held from 9:00am-12:00pm on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays OR 1:00 pm -3:00pm. There are two SEPARATE classes to accommodate student’s needs.
3. On average the length of the course is around 8-9 weeks (MS Word) 9-13 weeks (MS Excel) depending on your skill level prior to enrollment.
4. After you have completed the course you will then be eligible to take the official certification assessment through Microsoft.
• FREE Work Based Classes (Resume Writing, Online Job Applications, Interview Skills, Beginner Computer Skills, MACC for Beginners etc.)
The FREE Work Based Classes are run every Tuesday and Thursday and the classes change weekly. What you should know as the student is that you must attend BOTH days (Tues &Thur) of the weeks you sign up for. These classes will last from 9:00am to 3:00pm with an hour lunch break for both days. If you are interested please follow the steps below to enroll in these classes.
In order to enroll in the FREE work based classes (Resume Writing, Online Job Applications, Interview Skills, Beginner Computer Skills, MACC for Beginners) please follow the following steps:
1. To Enroll in these one week classes please sign up in the Fairmont WorkForce WV Office in person or you can call 304-363-7323. Space is limited and students will be selected on a first come first basis.
2. The FREE work based classes will ONLY RUN for one week during the month. If you sign up for the classes you must attend BOTH days during that week. Classes run on Tuesday and Thursdays from 9:00am to 3:00pm with a 1 hour lunch.
3. Classes begin at 9:00am-12:00pm; 1 hour lunch; 1:00pm-3:00pm. So you will attend both days ALL DAY. Attendance is MANDATORY for both days.